Sweet and succulent peas are versatile and flavorful. Enjoy them in salads, stir fries, sautees and as snacks.
Southern Selects English Pea Salad
- 8 Oz. Southern Selects English Peas
- 6 Cups baby (or small Leaf) arugula
- 1/4 Cup Chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shaved fresh pecorino Romano cheese
Cook Peas according to package directions. Plunge peas into ice water; drain.
Combine peas, arugula, tomatoes and mint in a large bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper; toss well. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately
Adapted from Cooking Light recipe.